Air India Customer Care 18001801407
Enjoy travelling in best airline with your friends, family at Air India and get best Air India Customer Care 18001801407 service. This is an amazing airline which offers its passengers exciting deals on booking. Whether you are new customers orexisting one, Air India will give you an ultimate travelling experience.
In case, if you have faced any trouble while travelling, then report it to the authorities at Air India customer care phone no for help. The new customers who want to know about their booking status may seek assistance via Air India customer care toll free number 24X7. Talk with the customer care executives as soon as possible so as to redress your issues.
Air India Customer Care No
This government owned airlines is basically serving to 90 national and international destinations. For the complete information about Air India customer care contact number and email addresses, kindly look downwards at page designed by all Support.com
Air India Customer Care Number
Air India Customer Service Number
- Air India Customer Care Number: 1800 180 1407
- Air India Frequent Flyer Customer Care: 1800 180 1407
- Air India Express Customer Care: +91-44 – 40013001 or +91 – 44 – 24301930
Official website: www.airindia.in
Online Bookings Helpdesk Contact Details
- Air India customer care phone number for bookings: 011-24667473
- Landline number : 011-24667474
Timings: (Monday to Saturday, 0930 hrs. – 1730 hrs. IST)
Air India International Number
||Air Indiacustomer care Contact Number
|USA / Canada
||USA Toll Free Number :1800 223 7776
|Canada Toll Free Number :1800 625 6424
||44 207 760 3290 (Local)
||1800 247 463
For callers from all foreign locations (International Chargeable Calls)
- For callers from any location other than India, AI Contact Centre can also be accessible through: +91-22-25818515 and +91-44-66921455.
Air India customer care email id
Air India Email Addresses For FFP Members
Follow Air India on
Press Here For >> Feedback Form
Press Here For >> Air India Customer Support Number
FAQ’s about Air India Customer Care
- What is online booking and how do I use it?
It a facility that is provided by the company to its customer by which they can book there travel over the Internet. By the use of online service the customers can enjoy the following services:
- You can book a flight and pay online for your travel.
- You can request for a particular seat, special meal or service.
- It allows facility to redeem your frequent flyer miles online.
- By this service you can check your flight status.
- Using the online service you can view the Schedule/timetable of the flights.
- The service allows you to make an online booking using the NGPAY mobile app.
- How Do I Use The Online Booking Service?
To do so follow the below given steps:
- Visit on the official site.
- Hit on “Book Online” tab and search for a suitable flight/routing/date.
- Now select the fare and selection of suitable fares.
- Now enter the details of passengers and payment details.
- At last hit on the “Confirm” tab and you will receive a confirmation of the booking details.
- Can I Use This Service For Checking Availability And Fares Without Actually Purchasing A Ticket?
Yes, you can check flight availability and fares, without purchasing a ticket. The company only charges when you complete the booking procedure. In addition you can also check Domestic Apex and Instant Purchase Fares by using the “Manage your Trip Fare” tab.
- Can I Book Different Classes For Different Legs Of My Journey?
Yes, you can book different classes by using the “First/Executive option”, or Executive/Economy” option for your different legs of journey. For additional enquires, dial Air India Customer Care Number.
- Is An Air India Online Booking Valid For Travel On Other Airlines?
No, at present the company is not providing this facility. You can only book the travel for Air-India.
- Can I Make The Booking Online And Pay At Any Of The Air India Offices?
If you want to pay at any of the Air India offices, then keep in mind that the fares may be different in comparison to the fare displayed online.
- Can I Make An Online Booking For A Child Traveling Alone?
No, you can’t make an online booking for a child traveling alone, for more details connect to the Air India customer care executive.
- Can I Make An Online Booking With My Credit Card If I Am Not Travelling Myself?
In case if the cardholder is not the part of the journey, then the person who is travelling should carry the following documents:
- The person should have a photocopy of the card from both the sides, which has to be self-attested by the cardholder.
- The Photocopy should also contain the name of name of the passenger, the date of journey and the sector on which the journey is made.
- How Long Can I Expect To Wait For My Refund To Be Processed?
In most of the normal cases, refund is done immediately. But in case such as payment made by using a credit card, it takes a minimum time of twenty days.
- Can I Make Changes To My Booking After I Have Purchased A Ticket?
Follow the below given steps to make changes in your booking after you have purchased a ticket:
- Visit the official site.
- Hit on “My Booking” tab which was present under the “Manage your trip” section.
- Now make the changes that you want to make and after you done hit on “Submit: button.
- You can also call to customer support number to make changes in your bookings.
Press Here For More>> For Frequently Asked Questions
Facts about Air India
This airline is owned by “Air India Limited” which is an Indian Government Enterprise. It holds a 3rd rank in India, in terms of most passengers carried by a flight. The company operates fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft that serves almost 85 Domestic and International destinations of the world with best Air India customer care support.
The main hub of the airline is at “Indira Gandhi International Airport”, New Delhi and a secondary hub at “Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport”, Mumbai, with its headquarter situated in New Delhi. It was founded by Mr. J.R.D. Tata as a Tata Airlines during the year 1932. Later on after the 2nd world war it became a Public Limited Company and renamed as “Air India”.
It also has its subsidiaries flights which operate from domestic and Asian destinations such as “Air India Regional” and “Air India Express”. At present it flies to almost 86 destinations that include 49 domestic and 37 international in around 26 countries across four continents around the world. It offers the passengers with highly innovative and effective travelling services.
You may also gain more details about Air India Customer Care Number by visiting its Official Link. Air India Customer Care Chennai/Air India Customer Care Number Mumbai & other cities will help you to solve your query.
Have A Look On Below Links