MJPSKY Karj Mafi List 2020 3rd List mjpsky.maharashtra.gov.in: Maharashtra Government has released MJPSKY Karj Mafi list for loan waiver beneficiaries for the year 2020. The MAHA Karj Mafi 2nd list was announced on 29th February 2020. Farmers whose names are there in the list will be able to get the benefit of this scheme. Nearly 21 lakh farmers are estimated to be listed in the second list. All the details related to 2nd MJPSKY List 2020 are provided in this post.
MJPSKY Karj Mafi List 2020
Mahatma Jotirao Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yojna (MJPSKY) is a debt relief plan for farmer’s in Maharashtra State. It was launched in December 2019 with an aim to provide assistance to the farmers by waiving all the loans they have taken from the banks. Under this scheme, maximum debt of Rs.2 lakhs per farmer will be waived. MJPSKY is an initiative of government to provide financial assistance to the farmers facing debt issues and to reduce farmer’s suicide rate.
mjpsky.maharashtra.gov.in Login 2020
The first list was released on 24th February 2020. As the second list has been released, government will also release few more lists in next phases till the month of July. MJPSKY 2nd list includes the names of around 21,82,000 farmers coming from 13 districts of the state eligible for the unconditional debt waiver of upto 2 lakhs.
Salient Feature of Mahatma Jotirao Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yojna (MJPSKY)
- No registration is required to avail the Karj Mafi benefit.
- Loan weaver benefit of up to 2 lakhs per farmer is provided to the beneficiary farmers.
- Scheme is meant for the eligible farmers of the Maharashtra State only.
Readers can continue reading this article for all the updates and information regarding Mahatma Jotirao Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yojna. Moving ahead in this post, readers will find all the details about the MJPSKY list, procedure, how to view list etc.
MJPSKY List 2020- An Overview
|Name of the scheme||Mahatma Jotirao Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yojna (MJPSKY) 2020|
|Article||MJPSKY 2020 List|
|Karj Mafi List||2nd List (2020)|
|Concerned Authority||Government of Maharashtra|
|Launched in||December 2019|
|Scheme Type||Loan weaver scheme|
|Upper ceiling amount||Rs.2 lakh per farmer|
|MJPSKY 2nd List 2020||(29th February 2020)|
|3rd List||Available Soon|
|Transfer of fund||March 2020|
How to check MJPSKY Karj Mafi List 2020?
As the official website, MJPSKY list will be provided on the notice board of the concerned departments and offices authorized by the government for the implementation of this scheme. No MPSKY 2nd list is available on the official website. In case any list will be updated online we will update the same here.
Farmers who are wondering where they can check the list, are advised to visit the following department/departments to check the MJPSKY 2nd list-
Information Mentioned on the Karj Mafi List
The list basically includes following particulars of each beneficiary farmer-
- Name of the beneficiary farmer
- Name of the concerned district
- State Division
- Specific identification no. allotted to the farmer
- Aadhar no. of the farmer
- Farmer’s bank name
- Name of the bank branch
- Other related information
Distribution of Funds Under MJPSKY
Only those farmers are eligible for the benefits whose names will appear in the list. The distribution of funds will be done as per the procedure prescribed by the government. Farmers are required to complete some of the formalities to get the fund transferred to their bank accounts.
Farmers can check post list announcement procedure for distribution of funds is shared as under-
- The list will showcase the name, special identification no. issued to the farmer, Aadhaar no., bank account no., and various other details.
- Now, the farmer has to visit the “Your Government Service Centre” along with their bank account no., special identification no. for Aadhaar verification.
- As per the rule, If the amount of loan will acceptable to the farmer’s account, the fund will be transferred to the bank account of the farmer after verification.
- In case of any discrepancy in the amount that has been credited to farmer’s account, Aadhaar no, or any other related issue, it will be updated automatically in the portal.
- Then matter will be presented to the Collector’s Committee and after checking the facts and all the details, committee will take the final decision.
- Farmers who will receive the final amount will be allotted Loan weaver certificates.