Metro PCS customer service number is available 24 hours and 7 days a week to support the customers and resolve their issues. It has a very strong customer service department to help customers. MetroPCS customer service department has dedicated numbers as well as shortcodes. These contact information are given below:
Metro PCS Customer Service Number:
Metro PCS Customer Service Short Code: 611
Metro PCS Customer Service Number for Premium Handset Protection
Metro PCS Target Customer Service
Customers have various types of problems related to the services and handsets of Metro/ T-Mobiles. So that they call on the customer service number to resolve their problems. But they can contact get the targeted help. Few problems are Device Support, Payment Arrangement, Transfer Service, Lost or Stolen Phone, Account Restricted, and Other Problems.
There are also some common problems are given below:
- Replace a Lost or Stolen Metro PCS Phone
- Set Up Autopay for My Metro PCS Bills
- Return of Metro Pcs Equipment After cancellation
- Remove a Line from My Metro PCS Account
- Switch My Metro PCS Account to Be Paperless
Reasons of Call Metro PCS Customer Service Number
If people feel any type of issue and have any questions in their minds related to the Metro PCS products and services then they want to talk to someone for solutions to their problems. So that here we give some common reasons for calling on customer service:
- Metro PCS called for technical support issues
- Customers also call on Metro customer service number for upgrading a device or purchasing a new one
- They also call for switching service to an unlocked device
- People can call for changing or canceling service
- People call on Metro PCS customer service number for establishing new services
- People can call for Metro PCS customer service for Understanding a bill or disputing charges
MetroPCS Customer Service Can Do or Not On Phone Number
Due to various types of issues, some issues can be resolved on the phone number and some can not be resolved. To keep in view all the issues and their nature people should call only for relevant issues.
Metro PCS Customer Service Can Solve Issues on Phone Number
Most of the issues can be resolved on the phone call like Initiate services, add new features or changing a phone plan, canceling service, Some technical support issues, Billing questions, and issues as well as Ordering new devices or selecting an upgrade.
Some Issues Can’t Resolved on The Metro PCS Customer Service Number
All the issues related to the physical problems can’t be resolved on the phone call with MetroPCS customer service. These issues are like replacement or repair of handsets. These issues required a physical visits of customers to their customer service center.
Metro PCS or Metro
It is the pre-paid brand of T-Mobile and working in the wireless telecommunication industry in the USA. It is the division of the T-Mobile and it was established in 1994. Its headquarters is established in Richardson, Texas, United States of America. In the year 2013, it was merged with the T-Mobile.