How to call Nike Customer Service Number?
Here are the steps to follow.
- First of all, dial 800-806-6453
- Stay on the line.
- After that, you will automatically connect to the live person from Nike Customer Service.
You can contact them at any time and get a live person on the phone. Nike consumer services are available 24 hours, seven days.
Nike Customer Service Number
- USA: (800) 806-6453
- Canada: 1-844-430-6453. Available 24/7.
- New Zealand: 0800-113-661.
- 02-076-604-453: For Great Britain Available 8 am to 10 pm Monday to Friday, and 8 am to 5 pm on Saturday.
- Australia: 1300-656-453.
- Ireland: 01-525-1800. Available 8 am to 5 pm, Monday to Saturday.
- 1-503-671-6453: Nike World Headquarters. This number is available 30 am – 5.30 pm, PT, Monday – Friday.
- +31-35-6266453: Nike European Headquarters.
Nike Support Email
Nike does not support the email option. For more information, you can visit the official website of Nike www.nike.com.
Corporate Office Address
- Nike, Inc.
- One Bowerman Drive
- Beaverton, Oregon 97005
- United States
Nike Social Media
You can stay in touch with the latest updates from Nike with the help of these social media platforms. Nike provides these sites.
Nike Support Chat
Nike also provides the live chat option. If you have questions regarding the product or wish to return/exchange a previously purchased item or have a Nike complaint, then you have to visit https://help-en-us.nike.com/, here you will get a live chat with a representative.
A major manufacturer of sports-related goods, Nike was set as Blue Ribbon Sports from the year 1964. It’s now the biggest supplier of sneakers, apparel, and sports gear. Additionally, it oversees some 150 footwear manufacturers in 14 nations.
Nike’s popular product lineup includes sneakers, coats, pants, hoodies, accessories, bracelets, one other. Nike presents free Delivery at a minimal cost of 50. If you aren’t satisfied with your merchandise, you are able to return the same within 30 days of the date.
On the site, you are able to filter shoes that match activities like jogging, soccer, basketball, fitness center, tennis, or other sports. You can further customize the sneakers via NIKEiD, a service that lets you add title, number, text, or color. That’s not all. You might also get apparel that reflects your favorite sports team.