Andhra Bank is a medium-sized public sector bank of India with 2885 branches, and 3798 automated teller machines (ATMs). If you are a customer of Andhra bank and want to know your account balance details without visiting the bank branch. Andhra bank offers missed call and SMS balance enquiry service to the customer for easy and convenient banking services to the customer.
Andhra Bank Account balance Enquiry Number
Missed Call at – 09223011300
To know your Andhra bank Account balance inf0rmation give a missed call to 09223011300 from the mobile number registered with the bank. After a short ring call will get disconnected automatically and you will receive SMS with the latest account balance details. The service will be available to customers who have registered their mobile numbers with the Bank for getting SMS alerts.
Andhra Bank Account balance Enquiry Through SMS
Send SMS ABBAL and send to 09223011300
Also, you can enquiry Andhra bank account balance through SMS banking service. Send given format BALAVL and send to 9223150150 from the registered mobile number in the bank.
Alternative ways to Enquiry Andhra Bank Account Balance
There are few other ways to inquiry Andhra Bank account balance and other details.
- Internet Banking – If you have activated for the Andhra bank Internet banking service then you can take advantage of all banking services like Balance enquiry, statement, card block, Balance transfer, and other banking services. You can register here for Andhra bank Internet banking service.
- Andhra Bank e-Passbook – Andhra bank e passbook feature allows android uses to check the latest account balance and mini statement and other related details. Download the app from the Android app store and register your account.
- ATM Service – If you are using Andhra bank atm service then you can visit the nearest ATM center to inquiry and withdrawal balance from your account.
ANDHRA BANK CUSTOMER CARE TOLL FREE NUMBER-MISSED CALL BALANCE ENQUIRY
This bank was established by the well-known freedom fighter and a multifaceted genius, Dr. Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya. At the time of registration, The Bank has paid-up capital of Rs 1.00 lakh and authorized capital of Rs 10.00 lakhs. Here is the customer care toll free number of Andhra Bank.
ANDHRA BANK TOLL FREE NUMBER-MISS CALL BALANCE NUMBER
- Phone Banking 1800 425 1515
- Credit Card: 1800 425 1515
- Pension related Matters: 1800 425 7701
CONTACTS DETAILS OF CUSTOMER CARE OF ANDHRA BANK
Customers can contact bank’s Customer Service Department at the following Numbers between 10.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m on all working days (Except second and fourth Saturdays).
- Toll Free Number: 1800 425 1515
- Tel: 040 23234313, 23252000 Extn: 2422, 2577
- Fax: 23232419
- Email ID: [email protected]
NODAL OFFICER OF THE ANDHRA BANK CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE IS:
Sri. K. T. Venumadhav
Nodal Officer for Customer Service,
Dr. Pattabhi Bhavan
Hyderabad-500 004. Telangana
HOW TO CHECK ANDHRA BANK ACCOUNT BALANCE MISSED CALL NUMBER
To check your Andhra bank account balance by a missed call on your smartphone, you have to dial below-mentioned numbers.
- Give a missed call on +91 92230 11300 from your registered mobile number to get the balance SMS back on the screen of your phone.
You can also check the Allahabad Bank customer care department.Go to the homepage by to check other banks toll free customer care numbers.
GET ANDHRA BANK MINI STATEMENT BY MISSED CALL
Ever wondered about how to get your Andhra bank account mini statement by simply making a missed call? here is the procedure for that.
Andhra Bank has launched another new IT-enabled service ‘AB e-Passbook’ to enable the account holders to view their passbook on their Android devices. ‘AB e-Passbook’ is more than a conventional passbook.
AB-E PASSBOOK APPLICATION OF ANDHRA BANK
- Install the application ab-e passbook in the Android device from ‘Google Play Store’
- On installation, enter the mobile number registered for SMS alerts.
- The entered registered mobile number will receive an OTP.
- With this OTP create a PIN and start using the application. Please note that Mobile network/Internet over Wi-Fi needs to be enabled for using the ‘AB e-Passbook’.
- You can use this app to Maintain passbook of multiple accounts & Balance enquiry.
- The service will be available to customers who have registered their mobile numbers with the Bank for getting SMS alerts.