Idea internet settings enable you to configure setting to turn online automatically. We could manually configure the Idea APN settings to your 4G/3G Smartphone. You can ask to get Idea GPRS Internet setting into your network operator by sending an SMS. Additionally, you may select the choice to configure the Idea GPRS Settings.
In this post, we will talk about Idea Internet settings. If you are the customer of idea and want to set your idea 4g internet settings, so, you are in the right place. Here we guide you on how to get idea 4g internet settings.
Following the merging using Vodafone India, Idea Cellular Services formed a new firm Named Vodafone Idea Limited. The new business is offering high-speed statistics services for the clients. This site article teaches you how you can configure your Android Phone together with the speediest Idea Idea Limited APN configurations.
By triggering the proper 4G APN settings, then you can raise the standard Idea Internet rate in your handset. Let’s assess where to discover the most recent Thought 4G Internet Settings onto your apparatus.
How to Get Idea 4g Internet Settings
Here are the three ways by which you can get internet settings quickly.
- First is by visiting the official site.
- Second is with SMS
- And third is by Manual Configuration.
Get Internet Settings from Official Site
Check your email, join with friends, tweet, site and do a great deal more with Mobile Internet Service in your Thought mobile. Stay connected anytime, anyplace in 3 easy steps:
- Open Official Website
- Enter your mobile number
- You will see the configurations via SMS in your Thought mobile. Please store these settings as default settings.
- You’re prepared to begin browsing!
Ways to get 4G Internet Setting with SMS
Don’t have Idea GPRS settings in your device? Not Able to link to Idea Mobile Internet? Do not be concerned; in this guide, you discover a way to obtain GPRS configurations by message, or you could add the settings by configuring it on your own.
Idea Web Settings:
- From Your Cell apparatus write an SMS.
- Sort “SET” and ship it into”12345.”
- Wait to get a while… To Get SMS of all Idea Internet configurations
- Once You Get SMS, open and “Save Preferences.”
Idea 4g Internet Settings for Manual Configuration
Thought 4G settings might configure to navigate the web or send and receive MMS using Thought. Configure your device using one of those under Idea 4G configurations.
- Select the”Settings” icon onto your apparatus
- Navigate to configurations >> Wireless and Networks >> More >> Mobile Networks >> Access Point Names
- Press the + button to add a new APN
Here are some following settings:
Name: Idea Internet
Proxy: Not Set
Port: Not Set
Username: Not Set
Password: Not Set
Server: Not Set
MMSC: Not Set
APN type: default
MVNO Type: None
MMS Port: Not Set
APN protocol: Ipv4
MMS Proxy: Not Set
MCC : (Keep Default)
MNC : (Keep Default)
MVNO Value: Not set
Authentication Type: Not Set
Enable/disable APN: APN Enabled
The Way to Troubleshoot Idea Internet Problem
Your mobile’s network settings may impact its network functionality so that it’s well worth checking those items.
- Handset Data/Roaming Data: Assess whether your handset information is change on from the Mobile Settings. If you’re in Roaming, please turn the Roaming information
- Network choice: check your device is set to pick a system automatically
- Network manner: Ensure that your device’s network style is set to change between 2G, 3G, and 4G automatically.
- For Android: Preferences -> Mobile Network -> Preferred Network Sort -> Select Prefer LTE
- To iOS: Preferences -> Mobile -> Voice & Data -> Select 4G
- For Windows: Preferences -> Mobile + Unknown -> Maximum Link Rate — Select 4G
- APN: Be sure you are using our Access Point Name (APN) configurations for net and MMS. APN ought to be Ideagprs.com (For iOS mobiles, APN setting Isn’t required)