All Support Maharashtra State Liquor Permission License For Home Delivery
Coronavirus lockdown latest news: Maharashtra government has decided to allow home delivery of alcohol. The government has exercised power under Section 139 of Maharashtra prohibition Act 1949 to allow the home delivery of liquor.
Maharashtra has reported largest share of coronavirus cases in the country. Mumbai is the worst-hit. The state capital along with other urban centres in the city like Pune, Nashik, Nagpur form a huge chunk of coronavirus cases in Maharashtra.
Last week, when government briefly allowed sale of liquor in shops, the state witnessed large number of customers flouting lockdown norms just to but their liquor fix. With the fresh decision of allowing home-delivery of alcohol, it seems likely that such a rush may be avoided.
However, the permission for home delivery of alcohol has been given under few conditions.
Alcohol home delivery starts from tomorrow. Please get your alcohol permit in place to get alcohol delivered at home. apply for the permit n it will take about an hour .
Please keep these ready (All in jpeg format. File size smaller than 20 kb):
- Photograph: 200-212 px X 160 px.
- Photograph of your signature: 256 px X 64 Px.
- ID Proof (any one): Aadhar, Passport, Pan, Voters ID, Driving License.
- Address Proof (any one): Aadhar, Passport, Voters ID, Driving License.
Create a user id and password on this website:
Now use the credentials to login. Once you login, follow this process
- Select “Home Department” from the list on the left side.
- Select sub-department “State Excise Department.
- Select the last option “Permit for purchase, possession, transport, use and consumption of Foreign Liquor and Country Liquor in the State of Maharashtra (Annualor lifelong Permit) i.e. license in Form FL-XC granted under the Mumbai Foreign Liquor Rules,1953”
And Click on “PROCEED”. This should open the State excise department website.
- Now Select no. 11 “Permit for purchase, possession, transport, use and consumption of Foreign Liquor and Country Liquor in the State of Maharashtra (F.L. X-C)
- Fill in all the details. Select “Application for Permanent Permit”
- Upload all documents.
- Make Payment
- Thank ME!!!